Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's Official!


The Boys:  It's official!  We have been adopted.  Now we can stay here together for the rest of our lives!
We are so happy!

Austin:  As you can see, we are making ourselves very much at home.  I love sleeping up here in the sunshine.  It feels so good on my furs.


Rocio:  I love sleeping on the big bed.  It's especially nice when Mom is here with me, but I like it anytime.  It's the only place Oja is actually nice to me.  I tried to climb in a chair with her and she gave me the big hissy.

Karen Jo:  There isn't as much room in a chair as there is on the big bed.  She might have felt crowded.

Rocio:  But she curls up with Spyro in a chair and I curl up with Spyro in a chair.

Karen Jo:  Spyro likes to curl up with another kitty a lot more than Oja does.  Also Oja has known Spyro for a lot longer than she has known you.  I think the time will come when Oja will curl up with you on a chair.  She already does it on the big bed.

Rocio:  That only happens when you are here, too.  When it's just the two of us, she stays apart from me.

Oja:    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb]'/';.....

Karen Jo:  Oja just added that herself.  I think she just gave you a raspberry with a juicy ending.  I think she will get friendlier with both of you in her own time.  It took her months to get so friendly with Spyro.

Karen Jo:  I have decided not to rename the blog after all.  I will try to make a new header to include The Boys, though.  I don't know when.  I am not very adept at graphics.

18 comments:

Angel Simba said...

That is lovely news about being adopted! What a super family with all four of you and Mom.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That's the best news ever and I am so glad.. Loved all the photo's of you enjoying life. Hugs GJ x

meowmeowmans said...

OH! This is such wonderful news! We are overjoyed and excited and happy, all rolled into one. Congratulations on being gotcha'd into such a wonderful and loving home. :)

Much love,

Sammy, Moosey, Mom and Dad (meowmeowmans)

The Island Cats said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Great news that the paperwork is finally done and it's all official for Rocio and Austin!

Annie Bear said...

Congratulations! It sounds like this is very happy news, which if course all adoptions are, especially into a good forever home like yours.

Thank you so much for your note about Lucy.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Yeay! This is wonderful news! Welcome to the family (officially), Rocio and Austin. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Concatulations to all of you! xoxo

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Yay on the adoption!!! Don't worry guys, it won't be long before you're all cuddly all over the place! Some kitties just take longer to warm up!
Yay again!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Hoo-Ray! We are so happy for the whole family!
Harry, Dexer and Tipp

Fuzzy Tales said...

Congratulations to you all, this is terrific news!

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend; take care!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

conga ratz two ewe austin & rocio on yur mew forevers home !!!! this iz trooly grate mews...everee one kneadz ta sellabrate with a case ...ore 20...oh flounder, mackeral N trout !!

we all sew wanna say haza happee week oh end anda happee eazter az well :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I am glad you are not renaming the blog. It is a tribute to Herman. THat is why we left Wizards name in ours!

Jans Funny Farm said...

This is great news! So happy for all of you.

Gattina said...

That's wonderful news ! You will see after a while everything will go smooth, although with my 4 cats there are 2 against 2, lol !

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray boys, that is rhe best new and you will be loved forever!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is wonderful news! A coupla ginger boys is always a lot of fun!

Katie Isabella said...

WONDERFUL news and it makes me purr through and through! xox