Monday, November 1, 2010

Mancat Monday

Mom didn't get a picture of me today, so here is one of the first good pictures she took of me.  She picked such an old picture because this is my Gotcha Day month.  I got a good treat for Halloween.  Mom and I played and played with my flashy ball in the dark.  We batted it all over the living room and into the kitchen.  We played with it there for quite a while, until I knocked it up against my food bowls and I decided that I would rather eat than play.  Another reason that Mom decided to show a really old picture of me is that I am feeling really good.  I am playing with Mom as much as I did before I got sick last Spring.  I even started wanting to play with her before she goes to work, as well as after she comes home.  I am even playing with my toys after she goes to work.  I haven't played this much since last winter.

Karen Jo:  You are making me really happy, Herman.  I love to see you having so much fun.  I am overjoyed to find your toys scattered far and wide when I get home, instead of where they were when I left. We had lots of fun when I got home.  We played with your pink pig from the Hams of the Werld Tour, nip ball, another ball, fevver-butt squeaky mouse and eraser mouse.  We haven't had a sustained play session like this in such a long time.  Aside for the occasional pudding poop, I think you are as healthy as you were when I got you.

16 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It is so great to hear that you are so happy and playful, Herman! You are a young kitty, so you should be that way always! I am so glad that everything is under control and you are doing so well.

AFSS said...

We are so glad you feel like playing and are enjoying yourself. Happy Gotcha month.

The Creek Cats said...

So glad to hear you are feeling so good, Herman!

The Monkeys said...

We're so happy you're feeling better, Herman! A good home filled with love is a very good thing!

The Island Cats said...

Herman, we're happy you are doing so good now. And we think all that playing makes you hungry, that's why you hadta stop and eat.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Herman, you're doing great and that makes us all very, very happy too!

Kea said...

Herman, you're making US very happy too! :-)

What a wonderful photo of you!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by and wishing Annie a happy birthday!

OKcats said...

Herman, we all get a little spunkier when the temperatures drop a bit, too! Same thing happens in spring, when things warm back up. Wow, we can't believe it's been almost a year since you were gotted. Our mom remembers reading all about you - even back when your mom was just thinking about getting a cat friend. It was such a sweet story!!!

Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! It sounds like a very fun time! Good for you!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

We glad to hear that you're feeling so healthy Herman

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Just checking to see if you and Karen Jo made it home safely from my Halloween party. Thanks so much for stopping by. We must do something like this again.

Love your photos, you always look so snuggly. I am so glad that you make your mommie soooooo happy. She is one lucky Karen Jo to have you there for her.

Katnip Lounge said...

Herman, whenever we hear how happy you are we get all snuffled up...you Mom loves you very much and she's done a fantastic job keeping you healthy, fat & sassy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Gotcha Day Month!

You are soooo handsome and we are so happy that you are doing so well!

Caren and Cody

SuziQCat said...

Loving the positive report today! I think there is something in the air, because my Smokey is as frisky as ever! He even climbed up a scratching post the other day too, which he hasn't done in a while! I am loving our play sessions as well, and hope they continue. Still sending purrs to the Hermanator!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy Gotcha Day month! Has it been a whole year already? Well, we look forward ta the Day!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Herman
You just keep on playing! It is what will keep you young and also keep your Mom happy.

purrin
xoxox
Abby