Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lazy Thursday

Here I am in Mom's rocking chair.  Mom decided to see if just the overhead light was enough to take a picture with and it almost is.  I usually nap here while Mom is on the computer, if I am not under her chair demanding to be petted, that is.

After reading about it on Max's blog, Mom finally found a tri-tip roast and it is every bit as good as Max said it was.  The trouble is, Mom fed me shortly before the roast got done and I wasn't hungry enough to do it justice.  She did let me lick up the juice on her plate, though.  I love, love, love beef juice.

You can find the photo that appears in the Friends of the Shelter calendar here.  When we play, Mom usually rolls or tosses a toy in my direction and I grab it.  Sometimes I pick out a toy and start playing with it.  When I toss or whap it out of reach, Mom rolls it back to me. Rarely, I will chase the toy after I whap it a good one.  Tonight we played with one of my little furry mice. When I whapped it out of reach under a chair, Mom tried to get me interested in one of my balls, but I was through playing.

11 comments:

Kea said...

You're so adorable, sleeping sweetly on *your* chair, Herman! :-)

Happy Thursday!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hello Herman, how are you today? That is a really cute picture!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love the Woman's chair too. And sometimes she leaves her foot warmer on below her desk and I really love that so I understand your preferences.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That roast sounds really good! We love to see you in the chair!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Herman
I usually just sit at the edge of the door and meow for Momma to stop blogging when I'm ready for her attention. What a handsome picture that is of you today.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ohhh I love tri-tip roast! Have you ever tried making it in the crock pot? It comes out soooo good!

It also tastes great cooking it with some balsamic vinegar and tomatoes/garlic...how did you make yours?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Herman! One of our favritist things is lick meat juices from TBT plate!

We got a 1/4" thick of chicken fat/juices just last night...

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Herman my friend, if we could? We'd send you an ocean of beef juice.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is really really cute of you~!!
Big hugs and kisses~

Angel Simba said...

You look like you are having a wonderful snooze there, Herman. I LOVE the picture you will have in the calendar.

Katnip Lounge said...

Herman, you are so handsome! Look at how long your toe-hawks are!
We love beef too...Sylvester would eat a whole steak if Mommy let him.