Monday, November 8, 2010

Mancat Monday

I like hanging around near my toy bucket.  I might like to get something out of it.  I got some exciting news.  I won the tuxedo category in Hansel's Halloween Contest. I never expected that with just my collar.  Thank you all so much for voting for me.  Not much has been going on around here.  Mom didn't want to get up Sunday morning.

Karen Jo:  The time changed, Herman.  I didn't have to get up until an hour later than usual.  I still got up early and fed you.

You mean I wasted my time making sure to get you out of bed at your usual time?  I wondered why you just checked my food and went back to bed. That must be why my Interferon and cheese were so late. Why do humans have to mess around with time, anyway?  It is all so confusing.

Mom and I had a lot of fun playing Sunday night.  We mostly played with my little mousies, but I knocked my flashy ball around a little, too.  I whapped my mousies and picked them up in my claws and bit them and tossed them around.  When they got too far away from me, Mom batted them back to me. We played for a long time until I decided that I was a little hungry again.

Karen Jo:  I love playing with you, Herman.  I am loving it that you are eating very well, but haven't been gaining any more weight.  You seem to have decided that 14 pounds is your ideal weight.  You do jiggle a little when you run, but I don't think you are really fat.

Ayla and Iza are curious about what the little kitty girl looks like.  She is a black and white long-haired kitty.  If I don't hear from her rescue group tomorrow, I will be calling them on Tuesday.  I really hope that this works out and I can adopt her.  I think it will be lots of fun for everyone involved, once the adjustments are made.

21 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are so lucky, Herman, that your human plays so much with you! Sometimes mine gets so focused on her dumb computer that I have to make my own fun! Paws crossed that your human gets to bring home a new friend for you - she is right, that would be even more fun!

Kea said...

Herman, you have a wonderful mom, to spend so much time playing with you. We hope you do get a sisfur, someone you like and can have fun with! We've got our paws crossed that this works out!

The Creek Cats said...

Concats on your win, Herman!!

The Monkeys said...

We think you have it made, Herman!

We are anxious to hear if you get to have a new sister!

GRAÇA said...

I come to invite you for going to my blog and have participated in my 1st miaumiau luck .. would love ...
Ronrons of
Kika

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Congrats on the winning in your category in Hansel's Halloween contest. Way to go. I think it is wise to keep your toys organized and in a bucket near. You will need to all that you have because if you get a sissie you will have to share so it is wise to know what your sissie will borrow.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Congratulations!

We think it's very important to jiggle when you run.

AFSS said...

Congrats on winning Hansel's contest. We thinks you look very distinguished with your white ruff.

How exciting about the kitty girl. We hopes everything works out.

Dma said...

congrats on being the contest winner...

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Concats Herman on winning the contest!

Hey when you are naturally handsome it doesn't matter WHAT you are wearing to win, your handsomeness naturally shines through!

Oh we hope you get a new sister! What fun stories lie ahead!
Love, Cody and Caren

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow! Dats one HUGE basket of toys yoo gots dare Herman, Yoo can't get bored wif dat no way no how. Keep having fun.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Concatulations on your win!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for winning Herman!!! I hope the sister thing works out too, sisters are fun!

Katnip Lounge said...

ConCats on winning your CATagory, Herman! 14 pounds is a good sized kitty, our Maui is that size.
Playing is so much fun, we got a long session yesterday, too! You may like having a sisfur to play with, we're interested to see how it works out.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Concats on your win Herman!
Wooo now that is a basket full of toys. You have a great basket of stuff to play with.

(need any help playing with it?)

purrin
xoxox
Abby

OKcats said...

Congrats on winning your contest, Herman! We like the toys the best that we can pick up with our claws and fling them around. Our mom doesn't clip our claws (yet), so we always have real sharp ones - really great for holding on to those toys!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Congratulations.. I thought you looked good in your collar.. Hugs GJ x

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congrats on winnin the Tuxedo CATegory!

An we are glad ya get ta chase the mousies around and that Mom bats them to you...

Good luck on the girlkitty!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the win! We know you were the most handsome tuxie.

The Island Cats said...

Herman, we thought you were pretty handsome in your Halloween collar. Congrats on your win!

Have fun playing with your mom!

meowmeowmans said...

Concatulations on your big win, Herman! We are glad you are doing so well, and that you are having so much fun playing with your mom. W ehave our paws crossed that everything works out, and that you get a new sisfur real soon. :)