Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spyro's Forgotten Birthday

 Spyro:  My silly Mom completely forgot my birthday late last month.

Karen Jo:  I had to figure out a birthday for you.  Your adoption papers didn't even have your age on them.  When I took you to the vet a few days later they told me you were about one-and-a-half, but didn't assign you a birth date.  I added six months to your vet visit, but forgot to write it down.  When I was checking on Herman's dates I realized that your birthday must have been forgotten, so I dug out your papers and sure enough, I spaced it out.

Spyro:  Mom brought this thing into the house and thought that she could get the tags off and hide it from me until today.  Hah!  One of these dangly things has a FEV-VER on it!  No fev-vers can get by me.
Karen Jo:  Spyro wants to hand-wrestle me and his claws are sharp, so I got one of these gloves with dangles on the elongated fingers.
Spyro:  I pounced it before she could even get her hand in it.
Spyro:  Once she got it on, I not only attacked the dangly things, I went after her hand, too.  See me put the bitey on?

Karen Jo:  I am going to enjoy this glove, too.  Spyro will put the bitey on just about anything.
Oja:  I got to play with the dangly things, too, but they spooked me at first.  Mom had to hold really still and let me check them out.
Oja:  Spyro wanted his glove back almost as soon as I started playing with it, so I attacked the Plague Rat instead.

Karen Jo:  This photo is for Baby Patches and his Mom at Nip and Bones.  They wanted to know if Herman had enjoyed the toys I bought from them.  He did.  I thought I would show them that the toys are still being enjoyed.

Karen Jo:  Happy Belated 2nd Birthday, Spyro.  I will try really hard to never forget it again.







19 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Spiro! That is a cool toy!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What an excellent toy!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Spyro! That toy looks like fun!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy birthday Spyro! Awesome toy!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy (slightly) belated birthday, Spyro! I am sure you will have a proper birthday party next year!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you Spyro!!!

><(((º>

CATachresis said...

Happy Birthday Spyro :) You seem to have put that toy in its place !!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Spyro. Our Mommy always forgets our birthdays.

We are glad you liked the graphic we did for Herman. We hopes you enjoy it. Comforting purrs and love.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Belated happy birthday, Spyro! It doesn't matter what date...it just matters if you get extra treats and of course presents. :-p

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy belated birthday, Spyro! I agree with Fuzzy Tales' comment!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy belated birthday, Spyro! We love you, buddy!

Team Tabby said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, a little bit belated! Your treats look like lots and lots of fun.

Come to our blog and pick up a fun award!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Happy Birthday Spiro!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy purrday Spyro!

Mr. Black said...

That glove/toy is pretty clever and looks like a lot of fun.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Spyro!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy belated birfday Spyro! For some kitties, the date is never certain, but once one is decided-on, it becomes the real date!

We HAPPEN ta know ours ezactly, but yours is a definite as ours now.

Fur Everywhere said...

Awww, I'm sure Spyro forgives you! That toy looks like tons of fun :)

It is hard to remember a baby's birthday when you have to make one up, but even if your mommy forgets again, we know she loves you ver, very much!

Happy Belated Birthday, Spyro!! <3

Baby Patches said...

Awww OMC! Every kitty has to luvs them plague ratsies! This ladycat attacks the bag every time we gets a new pack of them. MOL

Thanks you Karen! Purrrrrrrrs