Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Blogoversary, Tabby Cat Club!

 Spyro: We are resting up so we can party all night at the Tabby Cat Club Blogoversary Party.  You can come, too.  You don't even have to be a tabby cat.  Just go here.  Oja and I will be there.
Oja:  I wish I could join the Tabby Cat Club.  Is there a club for gray cats?

Karen Jo:  I don't know of one.

Oja:  Rats!  Herman was in the Tuxedo Gang and Spyro is in the Tabby Cat Club, but I don't get to be in any club.

Spyro:  Aww, Mom might be able to find a club for you.  Guess what I found out?  The Bird Channel has all new programming on Cat TV!  I watched and switched my tail and talked to them.  You should jump up on the platform and watch, too, Oja.

Oja:  Maybe later.  I bet I can see them from my pillow on the table just as well.  Mom slowed down some today and lay down on the couch to read.  I jumped up on her to help her relax.

Karen Jo:  I really enjoyed that Oja.

Spyro:  We got to play with the glove with the dangly things this morning.  At least I did.

Oja:  I gave the lady bug a smell and a bite.

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, you need your rest, I hear they party quite hardy!

Kat said...

We showed up a little late to the party but it's still a ton of fun! We can't believe that the TCC is one year old already.
Have fun xx

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Oja! Gray Kitties can become members of the Tuxedo Gang, too! We would love to have you as a member!!
Samantha

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Party? We LUV a good party! We think any club would be happy to have you for a member, Oja! Have a happy Friday. xoxo

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

It's good that you can be a member of the Tuxedo club!

Oui Oui said...

Maybe you are your mom can do something special while Spyro is at the TCC, or maybe your mom could start a grey cat club! Ha, ha!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That was quite a party over at the Tabby Cat Club! There really should be a club for gray kitties like you, Oja.

Fur Everywhere said...

Hi Karen Jo, Oja, and Spyro!

First, you are most welcome for the e-mail contact info. Seriously, don't ever hesitate to e-mail if you ever need or want a friend to talk to; we mean that :) We wish we could do more.

Spyro, maybe your mom could make a club for gray kitties? Lita and Jewel would certainly join it!! You are one beautiful gray baby!

We hopes you all has a wonderful weekend <3

Purrs,
Milita and Carmine

Fur Everywhere said...

Oops! Oja, YOU are a beautiful gray kitty!!!

Please forgive us for misspeaking!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Spyro and Oja it was good to see you both at the TCC.

Hi Oja maybe you should start a ladies cat club for all the girl cats.

Marilia said...

Have a delicious weekend!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That must've been some pawty!