Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nippy Sunday

Spyro: This actually happened last Sunday, but Mom didn't get around to posting about it.  Mom decided that it was time we had a nip party.  First she got out a little fuzzy ball that had been in the nip container for a few weeks and put it on the paper you see me on.  Rocio ran right up and grabbed it.  Then Mom put a generous pinch on nip on the paper and Rocio decided to roll in it.  I just lay beside the paper and watched, sure that my time would come. Sure enough, Rocio wandered off a little ways.  You can just see him in the background.  Then it was my turn.  I licked it and rolled in it and had a great time.
Rocio:  Mom serves up some great nip.  After Spyro crashed (you can just see his feet) I came back for a little more.  Then I just started staring off into space out the window.  Mom checked and there weren't any birds to watch; at least not that she could see.  Shortly after this I got the munchies and went off to chow down on Oja's crunchies.
Spryo:  I do love my nip, but it makes me sleepy.  All in all, we two had a great Sunday.  Lazy bones Oja and Austin napped through the whole nip party.

9 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

How did they sleep through it! You two must have been very quite!

Brian's Home Blog said...

NipFest!!! I sure wouldn't sleep though that. You sure had some fun!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can tell you all have a wonderful party~!! Nip always catches our attentions.

Katnip Lounge said...

A SNEAKY nip pawty!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh wow, yer Mom marinates toys in nip TOO? We LOVE that.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oja and Austin missed out!!

iLoveSilverMeow said...

it's too bad i don't react to it, i heard it was pawesome~

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..for your floor !
And Spryo, I'm the same , nip put me to bed ; )

Anonymous said...

hmmmm wonder if nip has the same affect on us cats that the MJ plant does on the peeps?? don't they always get the munchies after they sniff that stuff? I mean, like we just heard that is true...we personally have no clue!...no, seriously...WE DON'T!