Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy Day

 Spyro:  Mom found my at a quiet moment and took a pretty good picture of me.  We didn't blog yesterday, because Mom really was busy.
Oja:  I am back to napping in my bed.  It used to be Herman's, but now it is mine, all mine.

Spyro:  Wait a minute!  I use it sometimes, too.

Oja:  Not nearly as much as I do.  Anyway, yesterday a strange man came to the house and he and Mom were in and out of the house and here and there in the house, doing all kinds of stuff.

Karen Jo:  My brother came by and brought me a brand new office chair for my study.  He put it together and he drilled a hole in the wall, so we could put the ground wire and telephone wire through from my bedroom to the study.  By the time he left, my study was all ready to have all the computers moved in and set up.  I did some of it yesterday and finished up today.  My study really is my study now and I am so happy.

Boys:  We missed our playtime yesterday and today and we want our real names and pictures up.

Karen Jo:  I'm sorry.  I was too busy and too tired for playtime, but you will get your fun time tomorrow for sure.  I still don't have permission to blog about you.  If I don't hear soon, I will ask again.

Boys:  We are all settled in now.  We play chase with Spyro all over the house and Hissy Boy slept with Mom last night.  Neither of us hisses at Oja any more, even though she still hisses at us.

Karen Jo:  Sometimes she has a reason.  You ate her dinner last night.

Boys:  Spyro showed us where it was and helped us eat it.

Karen Jo:  That's why I gave Oja Spyro's supper.  You ate her breakfast this morning, too.

Boys:  She gives us the big hissy, then walks away from her bowl.  Of course we ate it.

Karen Jo:  You aren't getting her supper tonight.  I'm closing you up in your room after I give you your supper and not letting you out again until Oja has eaten hers.

Boys:  Bummer.  We don't like being closed up in one room.

Karen Jo:  You won't be in there long.

Oja:  Yay!  I get to eat my food uninterrupted by stinky boycats.  It's about time you figured out how to work it.

8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Okay The Boys, don't eat Oja's food and maybe she will quit hissing at you! Sounds like everyone is doing good. Our new sister is on my blog today.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Oja, stand up for your lady cat rights!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those boys sound sound like they are as bad as Binga when it comes to food stealing! I hope we get to meet them soon.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear girl, I think we need to teleport you over here for a vacation.

(I'll teleport Hammy to your house, he can chase those silly boycats)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You know what, Oja? We think some whapping is in order! How else would the Boys know not to mess with you?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oja, you need to tell those boys that your food is not for them!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Boys you need to leave that food alone and then the hissing will stop.. Hugs GJ xx

The Island Cats said...

Oja, you need to put those boycats in their place!!

Zoey