Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Here's Mom's Valentine's Day stuffie.  I am glad that she has never gotten me a Valentine's Day hat or anything else to wear.

I am up on my platform looking for the birdies.  There aren't any at present because Mom hasn't filled up the feeders.  She also hasn't blogged in, like, forever.

Karen Jo:  Sorry, Herman.  Shortly after our last post I got the news that my last aunt was dying.  I needed something to take my mind off that at times, so I started playing an immersive computer game.  I didn't feel like blogging.  Then my aunt died, so I was busy getting ready to go to her memorial.  Then I caught a bad cold, so I can't go.  This is the first day that I felt up to blogging.  I am still pretty miserable, so I probably won't be visiting much, but at least we can let all your friends know that we haven't dropped off the edge of the Earth.  I might feel up to filling the feeders tomorrow.

You sure haven't been much fun.  At least you spend more time in bed, so I get lots of snuggle and petting time.  You have even been forgetting to feed me on time.

Karen Jo:  You always get breakfast on time.

That's because I make myself impossible to ignore in the morning until you get up and feed me.

Karen Jo:  It's just lunch and sometimes supper that have been late.

I guess I can be glad that you eventually remember to feed me.  Your food has been pretty crappy.

Karen Jo:  I have been eating sandwiches and soup.  I offered you a bit of meat out of my soup, but you didn't want it.

You aren't even trying to play with me.

Karen Jo:  I haven't felt up to it.  I pet you while I read on the sofa.

That's great until you start making all those weird noises.  Sometimes I get up and leave because of them.

Karen Jo:  I can't help coughing, sneezing and having to blow my nose.  I should start to get better in a few more days.

I hope so.  At least you are home with me all the time.

18 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope your Mom feels better soon Herman. Happy Valentine's Day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you.We hope your mum soon feels better.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Sorry I haven't been by lately but the mom here is a slacker. Sending Valentine's wishes and love to you and your family!

Team Tabby said...

Purrs for your mom, Herman, hope she feels better soon.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you, dear friends. Please take as much time as you need, Karen Jo, and know that we love you both. Feel better soon!

The Island Cats said...

Herman, we hope your mom feels better soon. Happy Valentine's Day to you both!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are sorry things are not goin really good right now, but Happy Valentine's Day annyway!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're so sorry it's been a little rough for your mom lately. We hope it's better soon.

Happy Valentine's Day from the dessert sisters!

Truffle and Brulee

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Purrs fur your Mom and her family. Hope you two had a nice Valentine's Day bein together. xoxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Purrs to your Mum. We hope you have a good Valentine's.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Valentine's Day Herman and Karen Jo. WE hope you get to feeling better!

Clooney said...

Purrs to your Mom, we are so sorry to hear about the loss of her Aunt. And purrs for her feeling better ASAP. Happy Valentine's Day to you Herman and to your Mom!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope your human feels better soon, Herman... although I think she should have hired a temp to come in and be your assistant while she was under the weather.

Angel Simba said...

We would like to send condolence purrs to your Mom and hope she is feeling better from her cold soon. patience, Herman. Belted Happy valentine's Day.

Marilia said...

I´m sending my purrrrrs to your Mom!!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Get well purrs for your mom.

And Happy belated valentine purrs for yoo all. Love Milo and Alfie xx

Us4 Cats said...

is the bean feeling better?

we dont like when they feel bad BUT it does mean more cuddles and catnaps in bed together ;)

Mr Puddy said...

OMC !!! I'm so late here, Sorry I didn't do blogging much in these day. I hope your mom feel better right now, but just in case...I do lots of purrs for her...Plus many many hugs
xoxo