Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easy Like Sunday

This isn't a great photo, as the sun was behind me when Mom took the picture.  I am up on my platform watching what's going on in the living room instead of looking out the window.  The weather is variable here. We started out with bright sunshine and wind and now it's snowing like crazy.  Team Tabby gave me an award yesterday, but Mom isn't quite up to posting it today.  Maybe tomorrow.

Karen Jo:  I am feeling a lot better today and I think I am getting over my cold, but I still don't have a lot of energy.  You have enough for both of us.

Mom was talking on the phone last night and I bugged her until she got out my favorite wand mousie and started playing with me.  I even rolled over on my back to swat at it with my paws, which is very unusual for me.

Karen Jo:  I would have loved a picture of it, but I can't talk on the phone, wave a wand mousie around and take a picture all at the same time.

I want you back to normal, so you will start doing more stuff with me and cooking and everything.

Karen Jo:  I am working on it, but who woke me up out of a sound sleep at o-dark-thirty just so I could go show him that he still had plenty of food to eat?

I did, of course.  I like company sometimes for my late night/early morning snack.  As soon as I got you into the kitchen, I started munching on my dry food.

Karen Jo:  I should be thankful that this is the first time you have done it since I got sick nearly a week ago.  Luckily, I got back to sleep in no time.  I should be back to normal in a day or two.

Nothing else happened yesterday or today, so we'll end this short post now. See you tomorrow.

11 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Herman, we are glad your mum is getting better, but try not to disturb her in the night and let her sleep. She will get better more quickly that way.

Angel Simba said...

Keep getting better, Kren, Jo, and Herman, be patient! I am sure you are looking forward to some yummies!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope you are feeling better soon. And please send that snow to us. We saw on the news how heavily it was coming down in southern Virginia.

Thanks for visiting our blog so often too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a great picture of you Herman! I sure am glad your Mom is feeling some better too!!!

The Island Cats said...

Herman, we like that picture of you! And we're glad your mom is feeling better.

Ellen Whyte said...

Herman, you are just like Guido who likes company for his 4AM snack and then demands cuddles after. You two should get together! Hope the mummy is better today.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We is so happy your Mum is improving. Our Mum thinks the pic is great and you need a kissie on the end of your nose!xoxo

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

xxxxxxxx

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh we love the sun photo!! Nothing like a sun puddle for the best pictures!
Happy Monday!
~ The Bunch and Bob and Patrick

meowmeowmans said...

Herman, we like EVERY photo of you, dear boy! We're glad your mom is getting better, and send purrs and prayers of healing so that she is all better real soon.

Hugs to you both!

The Daily Pip said...

I am sorry your mom has been sick with a cold, but glad she is starting to feel better.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check on me over the weekend. I am feeling pretty good - lots of energy, not much coughing, etc. I have to go back to the cardiologist in June for another check up, but so far, so good.

Your pal, Pip