Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Mostly Nap Time

Karen Jo:  I didn't come up with a theme for today, so I just took some photos and I'll let the kitties tell you about them.  I really messed part of this post up, so I'm fixing it.
Bambino:  I was eating out of the food bowl nearest the door when Mom plopped down on the floor and pointed that strange black thing at me.  My breakfast was in the other bowl, but I wanted to check out what Tabitha had.  MOL!  That's Tabitha coming out of the safe room.  She went in to see if Cricket and Chevelle left anything.  As if!

Chevelle:  I 'm just hanging out in the living room beside Mom's big rocking chair.
Gandalf:
I am so very happy that Mom moved all those stupid papers off the table.  This is the best nap spot ever!

Clancy:  I love this nappy spot.  Glorious sun puddle!
Tabitha:  I was taking a nice nap, too, until Mom plopped down on the floor and pointed the black box at me.  I was all stretched out in the sun puddle on the mat.  Oh, I know that the black box is just the camera, but I haven't seen it in so long that it scares me.
Bambino: I get two pictures today because Mom thought that I was Cricket.  MOL!  You'd think that she would recognize me by now.  I am finishing off Gandalf's breakfast.

Karen Jo:  I thought that you didn't like the quality cat food.

Bambino:  This stuff is pretty tasty.

Julius:  Mom could have gotten a picture of me, if she had been fast enough.  Since Clancy was fast asleep, I was in the hall heading for the kitchen to get some food.  Mom startled me and I turned around to look at her.  She was so surprised that she forgot about the camera and I ran past her and dove under the bed.

Karen Jo:  I really wish that you would stop being so afraid of me.  It's been four years now and you still run away from me.

Julius:  When Clancy came, he scared me so badly that I got scared of you all over again.  Things are getting a bit better now, though.

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How cool to see you kitties again! Julius, maybe with some more time, you will warm up to the human again.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happiness is spread out though your house!

meowmeowmans said...

There's a whole lot of happy at your house, dear pals. Gandalf, we think you're right about that being the best spot in the house!

Mr Puddy said...

πŸŽ„ Meowry Christmas πŸŽ„
πŸ’–πŸŽ„πŸ˜ΈπŸŽ„πŸ’–

World of Animals, Inc said...

Always great to see such beautiful kitties at there favorite spots throughout the house. We think the sun puddle spots are the best for those cooler days. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals