Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thank You, ML

I am a bit late getting my post up, as I have been celebrating my retirement, but I do want to participate.  Thank you so much, ML, for all the kitties you have rescued and the inspiration you give all of us to open our hearts and homes to those kitties (and other animals) who need our help so much and who give us so much in return.  Without the Cat Blogosphere, I might never have found the blogs of people who adopted cats with health problems and learned that FIV and Feline Leukemia were serious, but no reason not to adopt.  Without your lead in showing how a house could take in so many kitties and not only survive, but thrive, I might never have considered taking in my two darlings.  Oh, I would have adopted a cat or two, but probably not the two I did adopt.  Without the links to so many cat and other animal blogs, Kitty Limericks would not have gone on as long as it has.  It is being revived, by the way. Most of the entries in my blog lists came from introductions I found in the Cat Blogosphere.  Thank you so much for all the birthday and gotcha day announcements and the sad ones of our friends going over the Rainbow Bridge.  I have had very limited time for visiting and I would never have been able to keep up on my own.  Mainly, just thank you so much for being the wonderful person that you are.

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a great tribute!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Better late than never is what we say! Great tribute! xoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

This is a wonderful post!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a wonderful tribute to ML. We're celebrating her today too!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

meowmeowmans said...

What a great tribute! We're celebrating our pal ML this weekend, too. :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yay for the wonderful ML!!

Thanks for coming by to help me celebrate my 14th Birthday. It's great to see so many old and new furriends. We managed to raise $42 for the Cat Protection Society.

Ellen Whyte said...

Nice post. And you're RETIRED???? the cats are going to love that for the 24/7 service factor.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I must have missed this before.
Thank you so much, it means so much to me.
I didn't realize the wild bunch of cats living here with me could inspire anything! Ha ha ha.
Today they are trying to kill each other, running and making so much noise.
But truly, thank you.
And I am so glad for the information that is coming out for FIV cats, that they can be adopted. Think of how many lives that has saved.
Love & Purrs,
ML