Saturday, June 12, 2010
I can hardly believe it. I got this award three times. Thank you, Curzon, Jadzia and Nimbus; Harry Spotter and Gotchi. I am really thrilled about it.
This award has some rules:
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
Rule 4. Contact Blog award winners.
It's going to be hard to tell you nine things about myself that you don't already know, but maybe if I throw in a few things I have done lately I can come up with nine.
1. I have made four solid poops since Wednesday.
2. I weigh 12 pounds now. I have gained back all the weight I lost when I got so sick.
3. Mom won't get up to play with me at oh-dark-thirty even if I go all ninja kitty on her. She tried to calm me down by petting me, but I grabbed her wrist, bit her thumb and bunny kicked her arm until she cried for mercy.
4. I discovered Bed Monsters in my Mom's bed and I beat them up real good, too.
5. I don't like canned green pea and duck cat food.
6. Hairballs put me off my food for several hours.
7. I have joined the kitties who barf on the carpet. I laid a nice hairball in the hall, but put it next to the night light, so Mom wouldn't step in it when I got her up for early breakfast. Hey, I have to keep up my standing in the Good Kitty Club.
8. I have been licking my Stinky Goodness dishes clean, except after a hairball.
9. I love naked feet, especially the toes. I rub my head all over them, sniff them, lick them and even gently bite them.
I would like to pass this award along to:
Ayla and Iza
The Ozark Mountain Cats
Roxy and Lucky
Shadow, Molly, Trooder and Jake
Whicky Wuuddler, Oliver and Gerry
The Kattonic Cats
Parker, Rudy, Puff and Powder
Daisy and Harley