"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is. Choose a minimum of 10 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including have no idea who you are because you don’t have 10 friends. Show the 10 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
It's not going to be easy to find ten things that we haven't already told you about me, but here goes:
1. I am really a very affectionate cat, but it has to be on my terms. If I come to Mom for petting, that's great. If she comes to me, I put the bitey on her.
2. I like scrambled eggs.
3. I like sharp cheddar.
4. I have two white stripes on my chin, going from the corners of the white triangle on my face.
5. I don't like roast beef, but I love steak.
6. I actually watch the TV screen sometimes when I'm lying on the bed with Mom.
7. I like mayonnaise. I even tried to lick it off the bread when Mom was making a sandwich.
8. I would never make it into the Naughty Kitty's Club. Mom left the Temptations out all night where I could get to them and I never touched them.
9. I finally connected scratching on my platform with getting a Temptation, so now I lead Mom to my platform when I want to scratch to make sure she sees me.
10. I dislike being picked up.
Now for the ten blogs to pass this award on to:
Cheysuli and Gemini
Max the Psychokitty
Daisy the Curly Cat and Harley