Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Food, Glorious Food!

 Spyro:  Mom is finally going to get back to blogging.  You know what prodded her to blog again?  Her cousin talked her into joining Facebook and that reminded her of blogging.  We all miss Brody very much, but he left behind some awesome food.

Karen Jo:  I bought Brody Elegant Medleys, Mornings, Delights and broth to tempt his appetite and it worked.  He ate right up until the day he left for the Rainbow Bridge.

Spyro:  Mom gave us some of this special food along with our regular Stinky Goodness.  It was delish.  We all had some, even Oja, who isn't supposed to eat anything but pate style Stinky Goodness.
Oja: That's because any canned food with gravy or lots of liquid gives me the runs.  Mom figured a little bit every other day wouldn't hurt me.  That was cool.  The really good food lasted longer that way.  Speaking of food, where's dinner?

Karen Jo:  It's not quite time for dinner yet.  You'll get it as soon as I finish this post.
Rocio: We have been up to all sorts of mischief.  Mom had this throw and a pillow on top of the table.  I pulled it off and made my own Mancat Cave.  I pulled off all her papers, too.  You should have seen her scrambling around trying to pick them all up again.  Hahaha!
 Bambino:  I enjoyed the special food, too, but what I like best is treats.  Mom is supposed to put my treats in that crystal bowl, so where are they?

Karen Jo:  You've had treats at least five times today.
 Horus:  I prefer the dry food to either canned food or treats.  I did enjoy the broth, though.  Spyro is on the other side of this box and I'm going to surprise him.
 Julius:  This is where I get my treats.  You can see Mom in the mirror again.  I have been letting Mom pet me while I eat my treats.  Three strokes is my limit, though.
 Cissy: Here I am in my cave.  I am getting bolder, though.  Mom bought a new cube and I went into the living room and got into it, until Oja came and chased me out, so she could get in it.  She sure is a bossy Alpha.
Tabitha:  I am growing.  Mom says I'm twice as big now as when I first came.  Mom has treats and I want some.

10 comments:

Angel Simba said...

So nice to see everyone. We are so glad you came back.

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we certainly are happy that your Mom's cousin got her to join Facebook, and that it meant you are back to blogging. Because we sure have missed you. Welcome back, dear pals.

Hugs!

The Island Cats said...

It's great to see all of you again. :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am so glad to see you back! I was just starting to get to know you kitties when you disappeared for a bit.

Mr Puddy said...

Happy Dancing !
WELCOME BACK :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's nice to see you all again and hope we'll see more of you again.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Ivan from WMD said...

I'm glad you guys' mom is feeling better. It looks like you all have helped a lot!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Missed seeing you all...specially my gal pal Oja...*waves paw*

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We've missed all of you. So good to see everyone!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are just thrilled to see you again, we've been missing you all!