Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuxie Tuesday



Here's my handsome profile.  Mom had been playing with my nip syringe and I put my paw with all my claws out on it to show her who it really belongs to.  I was looking right at her.  I stayed that way until she pointed the camera at me, then I moved to this position.  Mom thinks the was I was before made a cuter picture.  Cute?  I am a big, fierce mancat.  I don't do cute.  Mom tried to play with me today, but I wouldn't do it.  I am still mad at her for planning to go away.  She even tried to feed me rib roast, but all I did was take it in my mouth and chew it up and spit it out again.

Karen Jo:  I think maybe you like the meat juice more than the meat itself.  You lapped up the juice from the cutting board that I gave you.  Note to the squeamish: I didn't let Herman lick the cutting board.  I poured the juice off into one of his dishes.

That was good stuff, that meat juice.  You are giving me those nasty pills again.

Karen Jo:  Yes, I am.  You have to take them for a week at the beginning of every month.  They help keep you healthy.  I planned my trip for the week after, thinking that you will be at your healthiest while I am gone.  It isn't all bad, Herman.  I took off two weeks from work.  I will be gone for seven days, but I will be home with you for seven days, too.  The days that I am home will be some before and some after I am gone.

Well, that's something at least. Do I know this person who is going to come and feed me?

Karen Jo:  You have seen her before. You didn't come up to her and introduce yourself, but you seldom do that with anyone.

You are my person and that's enough people for me.

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Herman, I like the way you show your human that you are boss. Sort of an iron claw in a velvet paw approach.

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, sometimes just one person is enough - but if the other one is going to give you foods, then that's ok too

The Florida Furkids said...

We're stuck on the meat juice.....wow you're a lucky dude!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Hannah and Lucy said...

We like the fact you decide things for yourself - we do that too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are so lucky to get meat juice Herman! You look very handsome as usual my friend!

Angel Simba said...

"You are my person and that's enough people for me." You melted Mom's and my heart with that.

I hope you do warm up to your sitter, though. How nice Mom will spend some extra time with you before and after her trip.

Beef juice? Yum!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that your person will be home just with you for at least part of the vacation!

OKcats said...

haha, Herman, I always move at the last minute, too, and ruin the picture. My mom just hates that pictures take so long!! I eat all food, it doesn't matter what, but my sister Fuzzy really likes the juices and gravies more than the foods.

Zoe

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We get ta lick plates. But ONLY if they are put ON THE FLOOR. Plates on tables or trays are off-limits.

Thats too bad Mom will be away a week.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mac and Kirby like to sniff mu plate and try to put their paws in it. Have fun with your sitter!

Katnip Lounge said...

Herman, we are so happy you love your Mommy SO much. It's nice having a person, isn't it?
We like meat juice too!
You might warm up to your cat-sitter...you never know!

meowmeowmans said...

Looking great, Herman! Meat juice is great, isn't it?

3 kats and a kwiltr said...

We're all for showing mom who's boss but we think you might make more headway if you go overboard with attention. Let her see what she's going to miss while she's gone...a reallll snuggle man-cat. You can go back to standoffish when she gets home. It works for us.
Snuggles,
Taz, Runt, Charles and mommy, Anna, in IL